A full list of workshop services are provided below:
- Full and Basic Car Servicing
- Timing belts changed
- Clutches replaced
- Bearings replaced
- Starter motors replaced
- Suspension arms/bushes replaced
- Repairs to all NCT failures
- Full & intermediate vehicle servicing
- Any unscheduled maintenance or emergency work
- Estimates for any damage repair
- Pre-NCT checks
- Valet cleaning services and much more!
Car servicing is the most essential aspect of good car maintenance. By identifying issues in the car as part of a full car service you can avoid potential or unexpected breakdowns. You should have your car serviced every 12 to 15 months, to ensure that all of the necessary operational aspects of the engine, such as oil, engine fluids and filters are replaced.
Getting your car properly serviced also means that you will save money on fuel.